- Hire-Train-Deploy Model
- Access to large network of experienced COB/KYC staff in major financial centres
- Access to trainee resources in all locations via Lysis Academy
- Vetting of all candidates using bespoke PRISM aptitude benchmarks
- Recruitment process driven by experienced COB/KYC staff
TRAIN (LYSIS ACADEMY)
- Lysis Academy provides full COB/KYC training to new analysts (c.3 months) and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for experienced staff
- Ongoing training programme means constant supply of COB/ KYC analysts
- Theoretical and practical training including High Risk/EDD Enhanced Due Diligence, best practice, client policy and systems training
- Ongoing Root-Cause-Analysis and re-training as part of QA framework
- Trained analysts are ready to be deployed in client’s COB/KYC operations either in-house or in off-/near-shore locations
- Resources across all skill levels provided, including COB/KYC Operations Management, Policy SMEs, QA and Analysts
- Inexperienced resources teamed with experienced personnel in Toyoto cells
- Rigorous QA framework, remedial training and certified CPD ensure high quality results
- The objective of the Hire-Train-Deploy model is to provide trained and competent KYC Analysts to clients with minimal lead times and ready-to-work-on production cases.
- The model supports hire-train-deploy for a combination of experienced and inexperienced staff allowing your firm to achieve the optimal balance of cost versus quality.
- Hire personnel with the right potential for the roles to be filled. Lysis can either execute this independently or work with the client Bank’s HR function.
- Train and certify the personnel as required via Lysis Academy training programmes.
- Deploy the personnel on to the client Bank’s production floor. Lysis can either manage the deployment process or support the client Bank’s management in this process.